By the time you read this, I will likely have already worked through several hundred words
(provided I am able to avoid falling asleep in Business English). However, I figured it would be important to leave something of a note for you guys who aren’t familiar with my NaNoWriMo participation. Also, since I’m doing a few things a little differently this year, this can serve as a handy guide for anyone wanting to follow along.
- The title of the story is The Lamb and the Knife.
- Like Dance of the Crows, it has its own page that will serve as a table of contents.
- The following tags will for sure be applied to every NaNo-related post (including readings): NaNo, NaNoWriMo, NaNoWriMo 2012, The Lamb and the Knife
- Where applicable, there will also be the following tags: Character: [Character’s Name], Reference: The Lamb and the Knife
- This story is gonna get pretty dark. When applicable, I will inform about content that may trigger readers (and I will put them in the tags for anyone who uses Tumblr Savior).
- Also, NaNo starting means that DotC won’t be getting any updates at all until December. (Sorry, Courtney.) But that means you can get all caught up if you haven’t started reading it yet!
Also, sometimes I like to turn to the readers for ideas and things. You’ll recognize these posts by the “Audience Participation: [Topic]” format in the title. When those come up, don’t be shy! Any and all suggestions are welcome.